Tuesday, February 28, 2012

project life--week 8


welcome to week 8 of project life--linking up at the mom creative.

i'm finishing up the february challenge...

#12 inside your closet
here's a little glimpse of what i wish was inside my closet...a bunch of louis vuitton luggage!
(although i'd be terrified to take it anywhere, so i guess it's good there is no chance that will ever be a problem for me!!)

#8 sun
i love this picture of mckinlee & mom with the sun streaming through.

#17 time
snack time at yogurtea--yum!

#21 a fave photo of you
mainly i love this picture because of where i am--anthropologie. what is it about that store that makes you want to live there in one of the displays?

#11 makes you happy
this little mug with my initial that my mom bought me is making me super happy! i have drunk my tea and coffee in it every day since i got it.

#6 dinner
when my mom was visiting i made sauteed salmon, baked potatoes & salad for dinner--it was really good!

this one wasn't one of my photo challenge pictures--just one i liked.
i got the download online (thanks becki for the link), printed it at home, got a frame & easel at michaels and it now sits on our dresser. chris and i (ok, mainly chris-ha!) aren't the best at leaving each other little notes. but this is so neat because as we think of something we jot it down with the dry erase pen--it's quick and easy, but still nice to walk in and find a new reason you're loved! here's one he left for me recently--aww, how sweet.

that's been my week--thanks for taking a peek!

8 comments:

  1. Love your pictures and that dinner looks really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Your dinner looks awesome. I have a cool mug that was given to me that I like to use most of the time too. There's just something about a good mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mug! I'm so happy that you printed that print. Fred and Bailey loved theirs for Vday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dinner looks delicious!! and the love note was so sweet (i need to do that for mike and i ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics! Enjoyed my visit with you--loved the dinners and that yogurt was special!
    Glad you like your cup--I've been using mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the louis vuitton wish closet as well! and the framed note is precious!
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love anthro. love. it. great shots from your week, your dinner looks awesome, now link up that recipe girl! LOL Happy Project Life :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cute message board. I made one that is similar- but not nearly as cute as yours!
    Just jumped over here from Michelle's site, and I've enjoyed looking around! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete