Tuesday, February 14, 2012

project life--week 6


6 weeks into to the new year--i'm liking not worrying about a picture every single day and focusing on a week at a time. works much better for me.
linking up to the mom creative.

i'm still doing this february challenge--not in order, just as i feel like it.

#1--your view today
this was my view of half-time during the superbowl. i stayed at the table near the food!
(am i the only one that thought the half-time show was terrible?)

#18--drink
we are loving this lemonade right now.
chris mixes it with iced tea and i just drink it straight.

#14--heart
a yummy cupcake chris and i shared

#28--money
we're going to new york this summer and i started my own little saving fund (apparently in an old target envelope!)

#23--your shoes
my steve madden boots were finally delivered. i have been looking all winter for boots and decided these were just what i wanted. got a great deal online too.


#13--blue
now that my half bath is painted "arctic blue" i needed a new rug.
i found this one at target and it was just what i was looking for.
(well, actually, the one i really wanted i found in the new garnet hill catalog. it was wool and $78... so i opted for the $19.99 target version instead! ha!)

#26--night
this is where you will find cosmo every night...curled up by the fire.

that's been our exciting week :)
thanks for dropping by.

6 comments:

  1. when are you going to NY?! how fun! and i bought that lemonade today to try-looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone, I thought the half time show was horrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have fun in NY. That does sound fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I'm going to NY this summer too (for the BlogHer conference). I was completely underwhelmed by the Superbowl half-time show.

    Oh ya....LOVE the boots!

    Have a great wee

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you would guess, I did NOT like the half-time show either! I like your challenge list--that would definitely be difficult for me since I have slipped off of taking pictures!

    Isn't that Lemonade delicious?! Your Mom

    ReplyDelete