linking up to the pleated poppy for some outfit inspiration!jeggings: jcp (i wear these constantly!)
tee: target (girls section)
cardi: target
scarf: jcrew
boots: dsw
earrings: jcp (they have little birds on them)
i worked out 4 times last week! yay me!
whole outfit: kohls (love, love fila workout clothes)
shoes: asics from jcp
dress: target
cardi: old navy
shoes: kohls
belt: anthropologie
jewelry: michele busch bracelts, silpada ring, necklace from target, flower made by me
thanks for taking a look!

Cute as a button :)
ReplyDeleteKelly
www.livelaughrowe.com
Ill take one of all of your cardigans, thanks! Ha! They are all SO cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your workout outfits....Kohl's is great!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute. My fav. outfit is the one with the pumpkin colored sweater. That's a color I love but really don't have in my wardrobe...yet.
ReplyDeleteall of your outfits are so cute! I really love the orange with gingham shirt!!
ReplyDeleteSoooo hard to pick a favorite!!! I love the orange sweater with gigham top. Just a perfect combination. Then I scroll and see the yellow dress...I am totally torn, love 'em both.
ReplyDeleteyou are so cute! i love the plaid button down with the cardigan.
ReplyDeleteI love the scarfs and the workout clothes are super cute.
ReplyDelete