Wednesday, February 29, 2012

what i wore wednesday


welcome to what i wore wednesday--just a few pictures today.
linking up with the pleated poppy.

boyfriend jeans & striped shirt: old navy
mocs: jcp
bracelets: the vintage pearl, kohls, michele busch

skirt, cardi & booties: target
tank: kohls
jewelry: macy's, spice, goodwill

skirt: from clothes swap
blouse: banana republic via buffalo exchange
boots: macy's
necklace: ?
flower: brassy apple

dress/tunic: target
skinny pants: lc for kohls
cardi: old navy
necklace: jcp
boots: won from a little junk in my trunk

thanks for stopping by--see you next week!

3 comments:

  1. Great outfits! I like the first top. I wore a similar one this week but it was black and white. Can you believe this TX weather? We're supposed to be in the 80s this week! I love the spring but it's a challenge to dress when it's cold in the morning and warm later in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susanne!
    Great outfits!
    love your orange striped old navy t! i want one.
    have a great wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course I love the striped shirt from buffalo exchange! Girl that is really cute on you! Love the garden flower party necklace looked great with that outfit!

    ReplyDelete