it's that time again--another week of what we wore.
in case you don't know what this is...lindsey over at the pleated poppy started posting pictures of what she wore hoping it would help her be accountable and get out of living in sweats every day. she started this little linky party where lots of people link up what they've been wearing. because if you know people are going to see you, you put a little more thought into what you wear, right?
so that was just a little background in case you're wondering why we post pictures of ourselves every week!
stop by the pleated poppy and jewelscapes to see more :)
to school
dress: jcp?
leggings: kohls
shoes: target
mck wanted a shot of what the back of her hair looked like. cute, huh?
can't remember what i did
dress: forever 21 from sis
leggings: jcp
shoes: jcp
jewelry: sam moon, spice, pandora
flower: made by me
close-up of ring & necklace:
tank: target
cardigan: ross
shoes: target
"belt": ribbon, flower made by mck
jewelry: michele busch (she is a friend of mine & an awesome jewelry designer. here is her blog--i think she's getting a website soon.) bracelet: charming charlie
here is back of the cardigan--love the design!
skirt: banana republic via goodwill
boots: jcp
tank: kohls
sweater: target
jewelry: world market, michele busch
flower: made by me & mck
skirt: target
boots: ross (we wear the same size now! very convenient :)
tank: justice
sweater: target
scarf: mine
hat: from a friend
boots: jcp
sweater: target from sis
belt: goodwill
scarf: wal-mart
jewelry: michele busch, sam moon
headband: forever 21
skirt: goodwill
tank: justice
sweater: marshalls?
shoes: kohls
jewelry: justice, pandora, bracelet from nana
i am so glad i took a picture before i left. i swear this looked cute in the mirror!
skirt: banana republic via crissa's closet
sweater: jcp
shoes: franco sarto--new via resale
scarf: had since high school
this is a little better. i think the problem is that the shoes look like flats and the skirt is a little too long to wear with oxfords--oh well!
(funny story: mck calls these my man shoes and hates them! but i had an elder from our congregation come across the room and tell me, "cool shoes!")
getting car serviced
jeans: jcp
shirt: ann taylor loft via resale
sweater: old navy via goodwill
boots: wal-mart
jewelry: necklace handmade by friend, bracelet by michele busch
here's a close-up. the flowers are the softest, creamiest leather!
running errands
jeans: jcp
shirt: resale
sweater: target from sis
shoes: isaac mizrahi via goodwill
jewelry: forever 21
close-up of cute shoes:
thoughts:
*i am the most un-photogenic person i know
*my favorite colors are obviously green & brown
*i have got to figure out something to do with my hair...fast
*when my sister cleans out her closet...yay me!
*i find really cute things at goodwill & resale shops
thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments!
*i am the most un-photogenic person i know
*my favorite colors are obviously green & brown
*i have got to figure out something to do with my hair...fast
*when my sister cleans out her closet...yay me!
*i find really cute things at goodwill & resale shops
thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments!

Love those shoes with that outfit, maybe a darker pair of tights would pull it all together more. I liked the polka dot scarf with it as well, its good to mix it up sometimes. Have a good week. ax
ReplyDeleteOh My Word! You two are rocking your outfits! I can't wait for the week when you show up one day in one outfit and she shows up another day in it!
ReplyDeleteYou both look great!
ReplyDeleteFabulous outfits and great accessories.
You guys are so cute! You do find great things in thrift stores!
ReplyDeleteYou and your daughter are the cutest ever! It makes me soooo jealous...I have two teen boys who could care less what they wore!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the flower necklace!
you are way too cute, I love your 'man' shoes, pfft kids and teenagers ;) I love that you and your daughter do this together, it is so cute and will be such a fun memory for the two of you!
ReplyDeletegirl, you are so funny! I thought that outfit with the scarf was cute, and would look great with some brown boots or your oxfords! I also liked your 2nd choice too. Both looks cute. And you are one of the most photogenic girls I know! Well I guess I gotta get that website up soon....hee hee
ReplyDeleteAren't you two just the cutest things ever! I love that you can share shoes. Ah, I hope CB and I can do that some day! I'm sure I will way to un-cool for her though!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to see you mentioned Charming Charlie! I went there for the first time last weekend at the new store down here in Arlington at the Highlands. And I thought of you! Much closer to us than Sam Moon.
ReplyDeleteLove the green sweater with white ruffle skirt...nice with the boots!!! Sweet.
ReplyDeleteY'all are two hip and stylin' ladies!
ReplyDeleteReally like your flowered dress and leggings, those leopard flats and your fun accessories.
You can't go wrong with green and brown. Hooray for thrifty finds!
Hi! I discovered your blog via your comment on Jewelscapes. I checked out Danielle's blog because I was sleuthing and solved the mystery! We're long lost sisters. I mean, all of the clues are in this post but I wanted to make sure. Just noticed the book and Bible in the Thursday meeting post. How did I miss that? You two are too cute! Love the outfits! A beautiful family, really!
ReplyDelete