Wednesday, November 10, 2010

what we wore wednesday

it's what we wore wednesday. here are a few things we wore this week.
this crazy texas weather has us wearing scarves and boots one day and tank tops another.
i am so over it--i just want to get on with winter. i am totally a "summer" girl--but i've really been wanting winter this year. (maybe it's all the cute sweaters i've found recently!)
anyway...linking up at the pleated poppy and jewelscapes.


jeans: jcp
boots: ross
sweater: target
tank: old navy
scarf: walmart
flower: made by mckinlee
jewelry: lisa leonard, spice, pandora

here's a close-up of the flower and necklace

skirt: harolds from resale
sweater: target
shirt: banana republic via resale
boots: jcp
headband: target (girl's dept.)
jewelry:
bracelet-goodwill
earrings-michele busch
necklace-world market


dress & necklace: jcp
everything else: ?

jeans: jcp
sweater: mossimo via goodwill
scarf: target
earrings: michele busch
shoes: dsw (cl for laundry)

close-up of the shoes--i love these shoes!

shirt: walmart (miley cyrus)
leggings: target
boots: goodwill
flower: made by me
necklace: the vintage pearl

close-up of my boots.
these are the ones i got for $8.99! i think they're eel--but not sure. does anyone know?


jeans: jcp
shirt: walmart
belt: walmart
brown shirt: target
boots: goodwill
jewelry: the vintage pearl

jeans & black shirt: justice
moccasins: payless
mickey shirt: disney world

skirt: j.jill from goodwill ($2.99!!)
tank: target
sweater: express from goodwill
boots: jcp


jeans: justice
halter: marshalls
sweater: target
shoes: target
scarf: mine

jeans: kohls
shirt: target
shoes: plato's closet

jeans: jcp
sweater: target
tank: banana republic from my sister
jewelry: goodwill
oxfords: franco sarto (still in box from resale)

here's a close-up of them. cute, no?

cute feather headband came from a little shop called the gift horse

close-up of the jewelry
both things were brand new from target with the tags still on. i think i got them for $3 each!

it got so warm later in the day, that i had to lose the sweater and oxfords.

thanks for looking at our outfits!

15 comments:

  1. Adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all super cute! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the oxfords!! my favorite this week is the miley shirt, leggings, and cowboy boots. and i love of all mck's layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the oxfords! Currently searching the internet for anything similar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, great oxfords! You had tons of cute outfits this week and so did McK!!!
    Thank you so much for linking up with Jewelscapes Bejeweled WEdnesdays, you have such great accessories!
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have more clothes in this post than I have in my closet!!! I've got some serious thrift shopping to do. Love the boots and what a deal. I'm all about thrift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your daughter have got some hip style! Love all of your accessories especially the scarves and cute flower pin. And your ruffly sweater and super cool boots.

    I am suffering through the fickle fall Texas weather with ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the scarves! They are my favorite fall accessory :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a Goodwill genius! I wan't the CL shoes sooo bad, the bow kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. franco sarto oxfords... HELLO... I want a pair... and all your accessories from head to toe are awesome! very inspiring.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are stunning! Every outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You dress really cute. I love the second outfit and all three pairs of your boots. Oh and the argyle flats...TOO CUTE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I would love if you linked this:

    http://mypassionsforfashions.blogspot.com/2010/11/outfit-of-day-sparkles.html

    ReplyDelete