Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Project Life Tuesday-Week 33

Welcome to Project Life Tuesday!
If you don't know what Project Life is, go here for all the details.
I'm linking up over at The Mom Creative. Stop by there too!

8.17.10
tuesday
mckinlee bought herself this rock driller so she can make her own jewelry and cosmo hopped in as soon as she took all her stuff out!


8.18.10
wednesday
amber spent the night. one of the many things they did was attach their fake hair and walk across the street to the greenbelt to collect rocks!

8.19.10
thursday
i just love fresh mushrooms. these were about to be added to spaghetti sauce.

8.20.10
friday
one of the many areas that is on my list to organize once school starts. and the new basket i found at michaels to help with that.

8.21.10
saturday
mckinlee set up a photo area complete with the "sky" and "green grass" to take every single one of her stuffed animals' picture.

8.22.10
sunday
getting all her stuff ready for school on monday.

8.23.10
monday
1st day of school! when did my baby turn into this pre-teen?


thanks for stopping by.
come back tomorrow for 'what we wore wednesday'!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susanne! Thanks for visiting my blog and your comments on the binders! Oh how I love to read about organizing too! I got all excited inside for you and that new basket you bought! HA! Have fun with that. I have a basket in the kitchen to hold stuff like that and my family binder.

    I hope McKinlee has a great school year. What grade is she in? Bailey starts school next Wednesday. She is going to be in 4th.

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. again i'm crying. she's so grown up, i was just looking at baby pics of her at mom's yesterday. hope she had a good first day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun pictures! Our cat does the same thing! Crazy huh?

    Your daugther is so cute with her set up for pictures.

    So nice to meet you♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. McKinlee is so grown up looking! And I am going to try to start organizing now that Jackson is in school full-time....Hopefully I will stick with that.

    ReplyDelete