Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Project Life Tuesday-week 15

another week has flown by! this is my 15th week into project life this year. go over to the mom creative to see what other people have been doing.


4.14.10
wednesday
a new book that chris wants to read. instead of writing the title down, i just took a picture!

4.15.10
thursday
went to have my teeth cleaned today. i missed my 6 month visit, so it had been a year since i had been, but still didn't have any cavities. (that's probably only because there aren't many more teeth that don't already have fillings in them! ha!)
4.16.10
friday
grocery day--really trying to eat more veggies, fish and chicken.
4.17.10
saturday
chris and i started p90x today. i can see why people quit after one day. i have never felt so sick after a workout--and we only did arms, back and abs. after it was over, i crawled to the hall bathroom convinced i was going to throw up. (thankfully, i didn't.) we just keeping encouraging each other to do what we can do and by this summer we will have a beach body! (stop laughing.)

(i just realized how many pictures i take on my kitchen island. sorry about that. will try to change things up a bit.)

4.18.10
sunday
danielle got me this bag as a thank you for sadie's shower. i have been waiting until it got warm to use it. i have been using it as my ministry bookbag and i love it! thanks d!
4.19.10
monday
dillards is having their lancome gift with purchase so i ran by today to pick up some new lip gloss. juicy tubes are my absolute favorite lip glosses. toffee pop is my favorite color so i got that one and tried a new pink one. i think it's pink horizon. you got to pick 6 out of 11 free items and a cute make up tote too (their mascara is also my all time favorite). what a great deal!
4.20.10
tuesday
this is what my entry table is looking like right now--simple and summer-y!

thanks for taking a peek at my week!

4 comments:

  1. the lancome gift looks like a good one, and i love your entry table! white always looks so clean & fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is very happy to know their is a new book out so thanks for posting that, he will check out the library tomorrow. The makeup deal was awesome for you, love all the colors and the bag. Hope you post next week what you made with those groceries I need new healthy ideas. I'm trying not to laugh about you and your workout, so funny though. I'm always sore after I start working out. Such a pretty entry table. I love white!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lip gloss. I will always be suckered into the "buy two get one free" at Bath and Body Works. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you on your exercise & nutrition...I'm still trying.

    Got the Lancome gift---love it, in fact got 2!

    How coastal your entry table looks!

    Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete