Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What We Wore Wednesday

It's that time again--What I (or We) Wore Wednesday where we take a picture of the outfits we wore during the week and post them on Wednesday.
Linking up over at The Pleated Poppy.

tuesday
staying around the house
pants: old navy
shirt: old navy or forever 21
(both from my sister)
shoes: target
jewelry: lisa leonard, pandora, sam moon


jeans: target
shirt: jcp
shoes: kohls


wednesday
morning ministry
skirt: target
shirt: resale?
shoes: jcp
jewelry: lisa leonard, pandora


thursday
running errands
bermudas: target
shirt: target from resale
shoes: dillards
jewelry: lisa leonard, pandora

friday
going out of town
jeans: kohls
shirt: anthropologie from resale
tank: banana republic from resale
shoes: target
jewelry: the vintage pearl, michele busch, pandora

here's a close up of my shoes.
i got them the other day when target was clearancing out a ton of shoes.
they are so cute, but gave me terrible blisters on my heel :(

saturday
morning ministry
skirt: ? from clothes swap
shirt: from clothes swap or my sister?
shoes: clarks (soooo comfy and still cute!)
jewelry: michele busch, charming charlie, pandora

monday
groceries and to a friend's house
jeans: lauren conrad from kohls
shirt & tank: forever 21 from my sister
(when we went to visit, she had cleaned out her closet again...yay me!)
jewelry: charming charlie, michele busch, pandora, can't remember where the big glass ring came from--some little boutique

tuesday
to school
shirt: ross (thanks nana!)
jeggings: justice
shoes: justice

skirt: ann taylor loft from resale
shirt: kohls
sweater: resale
shoes: target
jewelry: forever 21, pandora

another close up of my shoes. these are a cool pewter color that will go with anything this fall!
found them at target (not on sale, but had to have them!)

and a close up of my little bird necklace from forever 21.
i can't stand birds in real life, but for some reason, love them on jewelry or decorative things!
(didn't realize this shirt was so nubby--that will be the last time i wear that)

9 comments:

  1. cute stuff...looks way cuter on you than me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tank you got from your sister. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge resale shopper too! headed to a sale next week - can't wait to stock up!
    *Blessings*
    LIB
    http://bit.ly/cLnb6A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits. Visiting from Pleated Poppy.
    -Fringegirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started a bird thing recently. I love anything with a little birdy on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute are you two! Everything looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Wed. morn. ministry outfit is very pretty and I LOVE the yellow shoes and birdy necklace alot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute yellow shoes and the bird necklace is so pretty. Fun outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have those cute yellow shoes {bought on clearance} from Target, too. And they give me blisters, too! I figure that's what band-aids are for right? ;)

    ReplyDelete