Welcome to my week of Project Life--where I take a picture everyday and post them a week at a time. I am linking up over at The Mom Creative. Stop by her blog to see other people's weeks of pictures.
tuesday
i finally got my iphone--yippee! i'm so excited!
wednesday
a picture from my kitchen counter. i am loving my new kitchen aid mixer.
thursday
the pile in the breakfast area that is mine--stuff to organize, stuff to return, my camera case, bag for library books, etc. this drives chris crazy! it bothers me too, but not too much. ha!
friday
the pile in the breakfast room that is mckinlee's. all school stuff. can you believe she has to carry all of that everyday?
saturday
bad picture--but the only one i got of the theme of our 2 day bible assembly. such good information about what this scripture means for christians.
mckinlee and some of her friends at the assembly
monday
one of mckinlee's requests for dinner this week was carrot souffle. i haven't made this in a long time, but it is so good!
this year is just flying by!
thanks for stopping to take a peek at our week.
thanks for stopping to take a peek at our week.

oh yum! carrot souffle...that makes me think of when we used to get it at luby's!
ReplyDeleteand i had some of your zucchini bread this morning...delicious!!!
Hooray on the Kitchen Aid!!! You will absolutely love it. Someone bought us one for our 25th back in February or March. I don't know what I would do without mine!! I love making choc chip cookies. ~Sheri
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of "the girls"! Please post your carrot souffle recipe--sounds so goooood!
ReplyDeleteYummy, I bet it tasted good. Enjoyed all your pictures.
ReplyDeleteGREAT shot of the girls♥
Thanks for sharing your project life so I could get a good idea of what one is!!
ReplyDelete