Wednesday, January 20, 2010

i'm a zia!!!

sadie isabella
7 lbs. 9 oz.
20.5 inches
born 1.16.10
she is absolutely beautiful and danielle did the greatest job!

if you wondered if danielle was serious about assigning me bronzer/lip gloss duty....




she was! she gave birth looking better than i did standing beside her!
here i am with this sweet bundle of love.

doesn't she have the prettiest face?
here she is right before mckinlee and i left to come home.
it was all we could do to leave her.
...and look who looks gorgeous 3 days after giving birth!
this is only the first of many posts with this beautiful baby in it! stick around...

2 comments:

  1. you are so sweet! and you helped me so much!! sadie already misses her zia and mimi...she's excited to see you again on saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I love the picture of you bronzing your sister! You girls are so cute! Both of you looked great and might I add you Susanne were a wonderful coach. Wasn't that a wonderful experience for us to share?!? Can't wait for Saturday! I can't wait to see McKinlee with her....

    ReplyDelete