Thursday, January 7, 2010

thankful thursday


"may you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night and a smooth road all the way to your door."
isn't that a nice quote?
i just wanted to do a quick 'thankful' post before thursday is over.
i am so thankful on this cold, cold day that i have a warm and loving family and a warm place to spend the night.
what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. aww love the quote. :) thank you for sharing :)

    I'm thankful for all the little things I have in my life. Things I look past day to day. Like, the food on our table, and clothes on our back :) I am grateful.

    Have a wonderful warm evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am thankful for a warm bed at night and someone i love to snuggle up with!

    ReplyDelete