That is so cute!!!! It reminds me of when she was a baby and she would wave her hands up and down really fast when she was excited!!! HAHAHAHA. I almost expected a pic like that when I scrolled down. LOL! How exciting! Congrats to all of you!
that made me get teary! she's going to be a GREAT cousin!!
How precious! Thanks for taking pictures so we can share in her joy!!!! I love her to pieces!!! She will be such a special cousin to Sadie!
That is so cute!!!! It reminds me of when she was a baby and she would wave her hands up and down really fast when she was excited!!! HAHAHAHA. I almost expected a pic like that when I scrolled down. LOL! How exciting! Congrats to all of you!
ReplyDeletethat made me get teary! she's going to be a GREAT cousin!!
ReplyDeleteHow precious! Thanks for taking pictures so we can share in her joy!!!! I love her to pieces!!! She will be such a special cousin to Sadie!
ReplyDelete