Wednesday, August 26, 2009

meal plan

no...this is not on my meal plan. this was one of the fabulous desserts we had on our vacation. (that is coconut ice cream in a carmelized sugar nest! excuse me while i wipe off my keyboard...my mouth is watering. ok--more about that later.)

in the spirit of my uber-organized-gourmet chef-sister here are my meals for the week (yes i know today is wednesday. i am just a couple of days behind!)

monday: hebrew national chili dogs with homemade chili (you can't imagine how good these were)

tuesday: grilled new york strip steak, seasoned diced potatoes, caesar salad

wednesday: homemade pizza

thursday: bacon, egg, potato burritos

friday: green chile chicken, spanish rice (i love this website. this lady has a ton of meals that only cost $5 to make. check it out.)

saturday: firecraker salmon, couscous, asparagus

sunday: eat out (el pueblito)
this will be one of the last times we eat out before we start our cleanse, so i wanted it to be mexican. they have the best fajita tacos!

now i'm starving. better go get something quick!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a yummy week...can I come over...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh those recipes sound delish!! i am now CRAVING a chili dog ;) i was just thinking about you starting your cleanse...enjoy all the food you can this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! The dessert you've pictured (coconut ice cream in a carmelized sugar nest) looks delicious. I think I'm gaining weight just by looking at it. Looking at your menu I think I want to eat at your house this week!

    ReplyDelete