this is the view from the landing of the stairs:
i took pictures when we first moved in and it was all nice and pretty. it's being used more right now and seems very cluttery to me (especially now that i see it in pictures!) i will work on clearing some stuff out soon.
mckinlee and i each work at these 2 desks pushed together and there is just not enough room. thinking of solutions as i type...
another view from behind the desk.
some close-ups of things on the shelves. my favorite thing is the ocean, so this room is filled with shells and pictures of vacations on the beach.
danielle and i took a class from donna downey in waco years ago and made these letters that spell create. the pictures on them are what inspire me to create.
this is what is on the top of my expedit: a collection of my s's and a gorgeous dress form danielle got my when we moved into our house. the huge s was an anniversary present from danielle and mike one year (i just realized that anything i have that is really cool came from danielle!)
where most of supplies are stored. the cubes i bought at oriental trading (thinking of painting them black--what do you think?) and just collected the other stuff a little at a time!

What a great area for scrapbooking!! I love it and you are so organized!! thanks for sharing, I wish I had this in my house!
ReplyDeletewow-you have A LOT of scrapbook supplies! i didn't realize how much until looking at the pictures!! but it IS a creative space so it can't exactly be tidy and perfect all the time. the creating part is what's important :)
ReplyDeleteSO JEALOUS! love the scrapbook room! the wall with the giant scissors is just to cute! One day I will have a scrapbook room. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove it. Can't wait to have my own scrapbook-craft room!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to use your most recently made pages as artwork!
ReplyDeleteA great space for scrapbooking...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love to scrapbook too! You have a MUCH bigger space to SPREAD OUT... very nice! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your room. I would do so much in there and maybe never come out. I love all of the personal touches.
ReplyDeleteLove your scrappin' space. I have the big shelves from Ikea in my scrapping area and I love them!
ReplyDeleteOoohhh! I covet your scrapbooking space! You are so lucky to have this area and I love how it's so cozy and organized!
ReplyDeleteso lovely - wish I had a room to myself
ReplyDeletehow wonderful to have a special room for all that!
ReplyDeleteohh i'm jealous :) i love it!
ReplyDeleteOMG i would DIE for a craft room!! i love it!!
ReplyDeletesee my home:
http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/