Friday, June 26, 2009

the master bedroom

next stop on the tour of homes...master bedrooms. here's ours:
this is what you see when you walk into the room:
our bed~which i love. (it is so comfortable!) bedding is nautica from bed,bath & beyond~several years old

this is a watercolor my dad painted~very special to me.


this is my bedside table. i love to read and usually have a stack of books on it. on the bottom is part of my egg collection.


this is chris' side. (i want to get new lamps, but that hasn't happened yet!)


here's the little sitting area. i think almost everything there came from hobby lobby. i really want to move all that stuff up to the guest room and get a comfy chair for the master. (that hasn't happened yet either!)



this is our armoire that houses our little tv and chris' clothes. cosmo usually worms his way into one of these doors and we'll find him curled in there asleep!


here's the other side of the room.

and a view from the sitting area:


just a close-up of some of the things on my dresser.

last one. view from the bathroom:


thanks for stopping by to look!










7 comments:

  1. beautiful! i love your bedroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful room! I love the watercolor by your dad...how special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely room... well decorated. I love the watercolor your dad did. So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coloring of your bedding! Red always seems to pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe what all I have missed the last two weeks! Every blog is so special and sweet. Can't wait to see you in person! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your bedding!! Your bedroom is beautiful, you did a great job. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete