Wednesday, May 2, 2012

what i wore wednesday



linking up with lindsey at the pleated poppy. i have been getting some really great ideas and fashion tips from everyone linking up.
i just have 3 outfits to show you today--i've been really bad about taking pictures!

shorts: old navy
tee & sandals: target
scarf: sam moon
earrings & bracelet: kohls

shorts: old navy
shirt: forever 21
shoes: shop in maryland
belt: fossil--found at goodwill for $1.59!

jeans: nordstrom
tank: jcrew
cardi: old navy
belt: fossil
wedges: dsw (brand is guess)
necklaces: target & the vintage pearl

8 comments:

  1. love the button down with shorts. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute in your shorts! and those wedges i LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i love that scarf!

    xo ashley

    ashleytrujillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great looks! I was thinking about trying a scarf with shorts, but it's getting so hot already! Yikes, summer is going to be here before I know it! I like the new wedges. You are going to be able to wear those with so many things. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable! LOVING that coral scarf! And how cute is your shirt tucked in your shorts!? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am eying that orange scarf! Super cute! And I love looking through everyone's outfit on Pleated Poppy too! So fun!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete