Friday, May 18, 2012

insta-friday


just a few pictures i've taken recently. linking up for insta-friday.

a book i just finished about maximizing your time.
no, the irony of me wasting time posting about it on my blog is not lost on me!

me & mck
(bad of me--cute of her!)

cute chairs i'm thinking of getting at target--love the turquoise ones!

still working on getting my phone back in order after i lost everything.
drinking coffee out of my favorite cup helps.


some sweet friends gave us a bag full of cute stuff for bento boxes.
(thanks april & monica!)

have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. those target chairs are awesome for sure!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lawn chairs! I'll have to check out insta-Friday?? Both of you girls are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that stuff for bento boxes, so cute! sorry you lost everything on your phone...i didn't reply to your email cause i figured you had my contact info ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susanne! I'm new to your blog and I ♥ it! It's so fun...such a breath of fresh air...and I love your style! I had fun checking out some posts of your cute outfits! Also, what a cute family you have. Can't wait to come back and visit again! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete