Wednesday, January 18, 2012

what i wore wednesday

wednesdays sure do come around quick!
(as always, i don't do this because i think i'm some kind of fashionista. it's just a fun way to document what you wore, get cute ideas from other people & get out of yoga pants.)
linking up at the pleated poppy

jeans: vigoss
boots:dsw
jacket: thrifted
scarf: kohls
shirt: target

jeans: gap
shirt: jcrew
sweater: target--from my sister
shoes: sketchers--maybe kohls?

here's one of mckinlee
skirt: target
shirt:?
sweater:?
booties: kohls

skirt: target--from my sister
turtleneck & booties: target
necklace: jcp

cords: lc for kohls
both shirts: gap
boots: target
necklace: michele busch

skirt: walmart
shirt: target
boots: some daily deal online
scarf: milk & honey
jewelry: michele busch

jeans: lc for kohls
sweater: jcrew--from my sister?
mocs: jcp

skirt: gap--from a friend
shirt: forever 21
shoes: target
belt: piece of ribbon with felt flower made by me

jeans: gap
shirt: target
hat: disney world
shoes: asics (the best running shoe in my opinion)--jcp

and there you have it...what i've been wearing the last week.
so thrilling, right?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Susanne! Cute outfits as always!
    I love that Target skirt from your sister that you paired with all black. And the necklace really makes it pop. So pretty.
    Happy wednesday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black turtleneck outfit! That necklace is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Jcrew sweater is dreamy! I love that outfit, the whole look is sheer perfection.

    I also love the mustard scarf you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits this week! And your daughter is adorable. I think my daughter wants to play too... I might have her join the fun in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your scarves!

    I hope you'll stop by and link-up with What I Wore Wednesday, too!

    http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-wore-speaking-engagement.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your new scarf from M&H..and you know I like your garden party necklace that is a statement piece if you ever grow tired of it pass it my way!

    ReplyDelete