Monday, November 28, 2011

happy mail day!

i finally got my planner from erin condren the other day and i'm so excited! i just know this (2012) is going to be my year of being really organized (note to my sister: you may stop laughing now)

it came in this pretty box--isn't that so happy looking?

inside is even better.
they also threw in some cute personalized labels!

here it is--is that cute or what?
(danielle and i ended up getting the same one)

if you've never heard of erin condren, you must go and check out her website.
i was able to get a good deal on plum district to use at erincondren.com (since there is no way i'd spend $50 for a planner!)

~happy monday everyone~

4 comments:

  1. np doubt about you being organized (i think you do pretty well now). love any new books, cxalendars, notepads, etc. just fun to write that first entry! love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad you are getting organized this year!! ;) and i love the design you chose, we have good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute planner! Here's to an organized 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE mine! I use it for tracking my food while I'm out for Weight Watchers, I use it for appts., keeping track of my work schedule, jotting down notes...If I find something to write in there I do =) Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete