well the last time i was at my sister's, we both decided we weren't going to do "what i wore wednesday" posts anymore--too time consuming and it just made us want to buy the cute things we saw other people wearing.
well, apparently, she made a decision i was not aware of! evidence here :)
so i found these three outfits that i had never posted and decided to play along.
i am going to take a little break, though, from taking a picture each day.
well, apparently, she made a decision i was not aware of! evidence here :)
so i found these three outfits that i had never posted and decided to play along.
i am going to take a little break, though, from taking a picture each day.
tunic: walmart
tee: target
scarf: walmart
leggings: ?
knee high socks: target
boots: kohls
ring: posh
tee: target
scarf: walmart
leggings: ?
knee high socks: target
boots: kohls
ring: posh
now that i see this, i really don't like all of this together. suggestions?
skirt: j.jill from goodwill
tee: target
sweater: ?
scarf & earrings: michele busch
boots: jcp
i was going for the lisa leonard look here--did i get anywhere close??
lacy tunic: target
sweater: target
leggings: jcp
boots: goodwill
necklaces: posh
flower: michele busch

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesorry!! i did post pics from last week, but now i'm really done...i think i'll just wear sweats all of this week! ;) i love your boot socks and you completely pulled off a "lisa" look!
ReplyDeleteHa ha, that's funny about your sister and you. I really like the second outfit, if you changed anything, I think a really dark brown boot would've tied in to the dark sweater and brought it together. Great job on the Lisa look! Love that lacy dress.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with Jewelscapes Bejeweled Wednesdays, I'm glad you decided to!
jewelscapes.blogspot.com
Cute outfits!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Lide the tunic and boots...you always look adorable!
ReplyDeleteI linked up yesterday for the first time. I'm just linking to one specific post featuring a piece of jewelry and if anyone wants to read the rest of my blog, yay!
ReplyDeleteI guess I don't know who Lisa Leonard is?!? I guess I could Google. Or maybe she's a friend? I like all of the outfits you've featured on this post.
Jen Hemming and Hawing Again
I meant it was my second time linking. Don't want to be a liar. They get the lake. Haha!
ReplyDeleteHow very cute!! Love the leggings and tunic:)
ReplyDeleteps: i'm having a give-away over at my blog! Stop on over if you have a minute:)
Oh no, I love your WIWW posts!! Hee!
ReplyDelete