thanks for stopping by to look at a week in our life!
4.28.10
wednesday
the clouds have been so beautiful lately. (this one's for you mom!)
4.29.10
thursday
cosmo in the window of our room--one of his favorite activities. all the streaks on the window are where he presses his nose to the glass looking at birds or rabbits!
mckinlee and sadie hanging out. danielle and mike came for a quick visit. mck loved spending time with sadie. aren't those fat cheeks yummy?
saturday
we went to lunch and shopped around at this beautiful shopping center. the flowers were gorgeous and we stopped to get a girl's picture.
sunday
this one was from yesterday but i just had to use it for today's picture. mck and sadie look so cute! is that flower to die for or what?
monday
speaking of flowers...my day lily is blooming and it's so pretty!
tuesday
what our dining room table looks like this morning. mck and i are working on staff appreciation gifts and we have a lot to do. i'll show you the finished products next week!
see you next tuesday!

I would love to see those gifts. I'm always looking for neat ideas. I will totally give you credit if I use it. Of Course!
ReplyDeleteWhat pictures! Yes, I love those clouds!!! And my precious girls--adorable! Can't wait to see the gifts.
ReplyDelete