our monthly girl's breakfast was thursday morning. it was such a gorgeous day, i guess everyone wanted to come. (last month there was only 3 of us.) we ate at la madeleine. i had already eaten breakfast earlier in the morning, so i just got 3 lemon madelines and the tiny yogurt parfait and coffee, of course. it was yummy~~and nice visiting with friends.
we don't know why jennifer's husband came, but oh well.
after breakfast i needed to return something to ross. of course, i couldn't leave without looking around.
i found this cute blouse...
then i had to go to target to get some cream for chris' hands. (they get so terribly chapped in winter.) of course, i couldn't leave without looking around. hee hee! and i'm so glad i did because i found these cute things there:
denim crop pants
i have been finding amazing deals lately and have so many coupons to various places, it has been fun to see how much i can get for how little money!
this cute red dress i found at jcpenney and with coupons, etc. i think i paid $4 for it!
this cute red dress i found at jcpenney and with coupons, etc. i think i paid $4 for it!
this cute sheer blouse will be cute with a black tank and black pencil skirt.
it came from wal-mart--$3!

I love everything you purchased!!! The blouses are too cute and the dresses...I don't believe it! You will enhance each outfit...all you girls looked so pretty at your breakfast...made me want to be there with you! Chris must try olive oil on his hands...you know it's good for just about everything!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking about that line my dad says as I was reading this! How funny! But you got some amazing deals...I need to go shopping with you. And really cute too! What did you get for Chris' hands? Because Jason has the same problem, but his crack around his fingertips and bleed. It is so painful. Don't know that he would do the olive oil thing....not crazy about lotions but I think he is desperate. So far all I been able to get him to do is put meds on it and put a bandaid to cushion it, but that only lasts for so long. Zim's crack cream is good for heels, maybe it works on hands too.
ReplyDeleteHope I get to see you & McKinlee next week!
I love everything!!!
ReplyDeleteMy husband says the same thing to me. He says spending money is not saving but oh well!!! :)
look at all your cutie stuff! what deals you're finding! and your breakfast looks like so much fun. it makes me smile when i see pics of you and the girls cause you look so "plano" now ;)
ReplyDelete