Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Project Life Tuesday-Week 6

here are my pictures from week 6. to see how other fellow "project lifers" have documented their week, head over to The Mom Creative.

someone last week asked what kind of camera i used. (sorry i didn't respond personally, karina.) i am a canon girl through and through. i started with a little film camera and swore i would never go digital! now i have an eos digital rebel xs. i got it last year for my anniversary gift and i love it!


2.10.10
wednesday
i had to go down to crate & barrel this morning to get a couple gifts. this place fills me with bliss. even if i didn't buy a thing for myself, to wander through this store makes me happy!

2.11.10
thursday
it had been snowing hard all day, unbelievably. this was record snowfall for texas, i think. i went outside around 11pm to take a picture of our house. it was so bright from all the snow, it looked like early evening. we just stood at the windows staring outside--it was so beautiful!

2.12.10
friday
this was the second no school day because of ice or snow this year. mckinlee loved playing in it!

2.13.10
saturday
with all the bad weather, we were afraid we might not make it to waco to see sadie. but we did and had a wonderful weekend with her (and everyone else too!)
oh my goodness! baby feet have to be the sweetest thing ever!

2.14.10
sunday
sadie went to her first sunday meeting today. she looked so adorable in a pink and gray dress, white tights and gray ballet slippers that stayed on maybe 3 minutes! she was so good and slept the whole time. here she is after we got home.
2.15.10
monday
before we left, we were trying to take some pictures of miss sadie belle. it didn't go so well. it's hard to get a naked baby to sleep, take her blanket off, put her on a stack of towels in vintage basket and get great pictures. this sweet child that almost never cries was screaming by the time we were done with her. (before you judge us too much, we were in a bathroom with a heater on and immediately stopped the photo shoot when she started to cry!)
anyhow, how could you not get a good picture with a precious child like this? i don't know which one to pick for my picture of the day...
the black and white?

or the color?

2.16.10
tuesday
mckinlee and i have decided to start a new hobby--knitting. several of our friends are so talented and knit beautiful scarves. we decided we wanted in on that action! as you can see, we haven't gotten very far!

thanks for looking at my week! see you next tuesday :)

8 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures. I can't believe how much snow you guys are getting. That's a beutiful snowy one with your daughter. Sadie is so so cute, love all that hair. I couldn't choose which one of her either. Have fun learning to knit. Thans for sharing your pictures, see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog! I LOVE a good bargin! We went to a different Goodwill on Saturday and found a smaller caboodles! So fun!

    Your neice is beautiful! I love the b&w.

    See you next Tuesday! LOL!

    Becki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your photos this week are stunning!! I love the one of your house, simply breathtaking!! So glad to see you are taking up knitting, it is an awesome hobby and you certainly won't be sorry you have taken it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable baby!!! I also love crate and barrel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that pic of mckinlee!! and of course miss sadie's pics are pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been showing your pictures here at work...The snow pics are beautiful and of course, so are my grand daughters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed your pictures. Your baby is simple adorable. Enjoy her, they grow up so fast!

    Blessings♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for answering! I want to get a new camera and I'm glad that Cannon has such a good quality.

    Your pictures are really great! I love them.

    That baby is so adorable I just want to eat her up. ;)

    & look at all that snow ... here is 77 degrees today! No hate please lol

    ReplyDelete