Thursday, November 26, 2009

thankful thursday



"gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy--because we will always want to have something else or something more."
~david steindl-rast~

i found this quote on a blog about gratitude and thought it was so nice.
here are a few things i am grateful for on this beautiful thursday morning:

1. cozy socks for when my feet are cold


2. a sparkling clean sink that got that way because my wonderful husband did the dishes...again.


3. baskets of laundry to fold because it means we have enough clothes to wear.



4. a sweet girl who will make brownies for me anytime i ask her.
what are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. How precious! especially your wonderful husband and sweet little girl!!!

    I too am so thankful! One of the top at my list would be YOU and your little family...

    I've been seeing so many wheelchairs and canes, I'm so thankful I can walk (which is one of my loves)

    ReplyDelete