this is my first installment of "fabulous friday finds." today's focus is on sweaters~~because i love them. and here are some of the prettiest ones: (well, that and the ones that would actually download. heehee.)
blue henley sweater from gap:
(doesn't that look cozy?)

beige cropped-sleeve cardigan also from gap:
(i love that style!)

bright coral ruffled cardigan from jcrew:
(scrumptious, i tell you!)
and finally...the plaza cardigan from anthropologie:
(be.still.my.heart.)
i had such a problem getting these pictures to post. that's why there's so few. i'll try to get the hang of it before next friday!have a good weekend~~

the beige cropped sleeve cardi is so cute! and i tried on the one from anthro...beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe sweaters are all really pretty, but I love the one from Anthro! It is really beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the day I can buy cute, stylish things like these! :)
I absolutely love all of them! Are you getting any? You are doing great on your posting...wonder if I will ever catch up with you!
ReplyDelete